Dawning of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawning of the Red Moon- The Akatsuki

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Their Stories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fai_re
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Fai_re

Their Stories Empty
PostSubject: Their Stories   Their Stories Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:52 pm

Theories, anyone? Here are mah questions fo you, foshizzle!

Individual member questions

• Where did Hidan come from, dammit!
  • Why do you suppose the room where Dei was recruited/forced into joining the Akatsuki, the room which was clearly under his ownership, was filled with statues when Dei's art is clearly not... statuesque? (If you know what I mean by that.)
  • Kisame? Der? Whuz teh deal with his sharkyness?

General member questions

• What's their personal 'how/why I joined the Akatsuki' story?
  • Why did they leave their village?
  • PARENTS? *chuckles at thought of Akatsuki guys/gal having parents*
  • If we dunno much about their village, any theories?

So. Answer themmmm!! :D

(Just letting you know: There's a lot to read in this topic, so if you don't want to waste your time reading our wacked-out theories, it's alright.)

Last edited by Fai_re on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki.forumotion.com
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

Their Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Stories   Their Stories Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:23 pm

You've gotten me started.
Things written here are not the truth, only my speculations.

Where did Hidan come from, dammit!
Hidan's forehead protector shows that he's not from any village we know of.
Spoiler:

While the symbol may look like that of the Hidden Rain Village, it is not. Seeing their close resemblance, however, I would assume that Hidan's village is either nearby, or shares the same terrain features of the Hidden Rain. Apparently, the symbol on one's forehead protector is not that of their country, but that of their village. That means that Hidan is liable of coming from the Land Of Rain.

Why do you suppose the room where Dei was recruited/forced into joining the Akatsuki, the room which was clearly under his ownership, was filled with statues when Dei's art is clearly not... statuesque?
Good question. Let me painfully reflect on Deidara's past for a second.
Spoiler:

Ah, that? That's not Deidara-sempai's art. Those aren't even made of clay. Deidei's room looks like some sort of temple/dojo, so it's natural that there are god-ish statues there. Perhaps they were there to begin with, or perhaps Deidara-sempai brought them in because he liked them. I don't think the latter is the case, though.

Kisame? Der? Whuz teh deal with his sharkyness?
Nothing is wrong with Kisame being sharky, I like him like that. Hmm.. it could be a kekkei genkai (bloodline ability), but Kisame's shark-like appearnce hasn't helped him in any way, so I doubt it's that. It could be a genetic trait, or maybe it's just Kisame that has a shark-like apparency. Who knows?

What's their personal 'how/why I joined the Akatsuki' story?

Now this is because I'm a major supporter of the "Akatsuki-are-a-family" idea, this is what I have to say to start off. I believe the Akatsuki are happy that they are part of the Akatsuki. None of them come from very happy places, but I believe that in the Akatsuki is their place. They've found their "nakama", they've found where they truly fit in and are acknowledged for who they are, and that place is in the Akatsuki. *sniff* I love that.
Deidara
Was forced and dragged into the organization. But then he realized he was happy! Happy!
Tobi
Please check the Tobi thread for how I think Tobi joined the Akatsuki. Basically, I think that Tobi is Obito and he was rescued from death by Zetsu and eventually joined because he followed Zetsu and Zetsu is so nice and awesome and kind.
Sasori
As we know, poor poor Sasori's parents were killed by stupid stupid Kakashi's dad. Sasori was really emotionally effected from that, so that's why he joined the Akatsuki and betrayed his village. The Akatsuki must have learned about him from the amazing puppets he made.
Zetsu
Like I said back in the Zetsu thread, I believe that Zetsu was throughly experimented on and left as a wreck until found by Pein, who took him into the organization.
Hidan
Because life is way too boring and nobody is fun to play with anymore and the Akatsuki sounded super ultra cool. I feel that Hidan sought out the Akatsuki, instead of the Akatsuki finding him.
Kakuzu
Money. It seems that Kakuzu has been in the orginization for quite a while, so I would say he was one of Pein's old associates (not as old as Konan, but around the same time as Zetsu).
Konan
Joined with Pein. Der.
Itachi
Because he wanted to keep trying his limits and become stronger. Teh Akatsuki's a perfect place for Itachi. I bet Madara told him about it.
Kisame
After he betrayed the village, he had no where to go, so he got in contact with the Akatsuki and eventually joined.
Pein
Madara's the original founder of the Akatsuki, but Pein must have been one of the first. Madara recruited him and Konan, I guess.
Orochimaru
He wanted power. Probably one of the earlier members.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

Their Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Stories   Their Stories Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:25 pm

Part 2
Things written here are not the truth, only my speculations.

Why did they leave their village?
Deidara
I bet he was set apart from others because of the mouths on his hands, and I believe he suffered a quite isolate childhood as "a freak of nature", and I believe his mother was killed by the villagers before his very eyes.
Tobi
By the time Zetsu saved Obito, his memories were wiped out because of the near-death experience. Obito has been proclaimed dead, so nobody came to stop him. He happily joined the Akatsuki because it was a good thing to do!
Sasori
Like I said, major emotional experience to lose your parents. Sasori became more and more isolate, eventually betraying the village because there was nothing left there for him.
Zetsu
I don't know what happened to Zetsu. At all.
Hidan
Simple. Jashin got out of control, and Hidan killed everyone.
Kakuzu
Kakuzu didn't make enough income to keep him satisfied. He had big plans.
Konan
Konan didn't betray any village. Or did she? Her and Pein didn't belong to any village.
Itachi
The Uchiha clan was limiting his capabilities. If Itachi kills his whole clan, he's gotta betray the village as well.
Kisame
Everybody was mean to Kisame because he looked like a shark. Seriously mean, like throwing rocks at him and hurting him, even though he's polite and kind-hearted. No wonder he betrayed the village.
Pein
Ditto with Konan. Pein's past is still pretty unclear.
Orochimaru
Orochimaru was a power-hungry man. That is all.

PARENTS? *chuckles at thought of Akatsuki guys/gal having parents*
Deidara
Moved into Hidden Rock Village with mother. Mother soon died, leaving Deidara to fend for himself in a village full of strangers.
Tobi
Most likely had parents if he's Obito.
Sasori
We knows Sasori had parents. They were just killed by KAKASHI'S DAD.
Zetsu
I believe he did, a long time ago. Zetsu was normal at one point, I speculate.
Hidan
Maybe so, but they were killed by Hidan. He may have not had parents or relatives.
Kakuzu
I doubt Kakuzu's parents held much importance to him.
Konan
Konan probably doesn't know her parents, since she was wandering with Pein at a young age.
Itachi
We know he does. But they're dead now.
Kisame
For some reason, my theory is that Kisame's parents weren't as sharky as he his. I believe they detested him too. (poor Kisame-san..)
Pein
Pein probably doesn't know his parents, since he was wandering with Konan at a young age.
Orochimaru
Who knows!?!?

If we dunno much about their village, any theories?

Hidan's village- An extremely isolated village with a small population. With weird traditions. Gotta be that weird for Jashin to sprawn.
Kakuzu's village-Waterfall- A relatively normal but small village. I feel like something big and bad happened there (like a major disaster or disease that killed many people) that caused Kakuzu to think strongly "I don't want to die", causing him to have 5 hearts.
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

Their Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Stories   Their Stories Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:31 pm

Holy SNOT, anikoku. You took me... seriously. sweatdrop Fall over

OK! HERE I GO! Twisted Evil

Quote :
Why did they leave their village?
Deidara
I bet he was set apart from others because of the mouths on his hands, and I believe he suffered a quite isolate childhood as "a freak of nature", and I believe his mother was killed by the villagers before his very eyes

Pretty much seconded. I've been thinking about the mouths and I was wondering if he was possibly experimented on by his village, and he originally didn't have them. Of course, it may just be some sort of kekkei-genkai, or something that just Deidara has. Either way, I be he was still made fun of. If that is the truth, than that may be the cause of him leaving the village. When that tiny fragment of his past was shown, his headband was not crossed out yet, so it was possible he hadn't evevn left his village yet. He could've also been driven to leave because of his art. Maybe the people in Iwagakure did not acept it, or maybe he felt caged there, like there wasn't enough room for him to, figuratively of course, "spread his wings".

Quote :
PARENTS? *chuckles at thought of Akatsuki guys/gal having parents*
Deidara
Moved into Hidden Rock Village with mother. Mother soon died, leaving Deidara to fend for himself in a village full of strangers.

I agree, again. I think his father may have been present too, considering Dei must have inherited his... harsh nature from someone, and I'm imagining his mother to be a soft-tempered artist who Deidara loved greatly. I think she could have possibly died of some disease, but I'm not sure how Iwagakure works, and if it's anything like Kirigakure's strict rules, Deidara's mom could've been killed because of him. Deidara probably was heart-striken, and maybe that was what hardend his personality. It is also possible that he never even THOUGHT of leaving the village, both of his parents were retired ninja living happily at home and Deidara having already moved out, and then Itachi, Kisame and Sasori-no-danna came and pretty much forced him into the Akatsuki against his will.

Quote :
Deidara
Was forced and dragged into the organization. But then he realized he was happy! Happy!

...:D Yup. Exactly. Totally like that. Happy! HAPPY! HAAAPPYYY!!!
He might've also enjoyed all of the oppotunities to show people his art and to be around Sasori-no-danna and the others. :3

Quote :
Tobi
By the time Zetsu saved Obito, his memories were wiped out because of the near-death experience. Obito has been proclaimed dead, so nobody came to stop him. He happily joined the Akatsuki because it was a good thing to do!

As I have mentioned previously, to you at least, anikoku, I have a beleif that Tobi may not even be Obito, and that he is a TOTALLY new character, like how Pein and Konan turned out to be. There was plenty of therorizing on them, and most of it was completely insane, like the possiblity of Pein having been Yondaime-sama. Anyways, I agree with your Tobi theory, if he turns out to be Obito. He never properly "left his village" if he is, considering how he was trapped under a boulder for a ridiculously long amount of time.

Quote :
Tobi
Most likely had parents if he's Obito.

Of course. That makes perfect sense. I would think its unlikely for an Uchiha to have no parents. (Unless they're Sasuke n Itachi... and even they USED to have parents.) Obito probably had nice parents, maybe a father like Fugaku, Itachi & Sasuke's father. That would probably be why he has that big "I'm an Uchiha" thing. His mother was probably an average kunoichi who retired when she had a child. Maybe Obito even has some siblings. To me, it seems as though the Uchihas are the type to have several children per set of parents.

Quote :
Tobi
Please check the Tobi thread for how I think Tobi joined the Akatsuki. Basically, I think that Tobi is Obito and he was rescued from death by Zetsu and eventually joined because he followed Zetsu and Zetsu is so nice and awesome and kind.

Yea... I bet Zetsu was aware of the fact that one of the members would probably be retiring soon, so he might've offhandedly metioned the Akatsuki... maybe Tobito (lol) asked him what the cloak was all about. Zetsu probably had an easy time of getting Tobito interested, considering how Tobito is most likely easily persuaded.

Quote :
Sasori
Like I said, major emotional experience to lose your parents. Sasori became more and more isolate, eventually betraying the village because there was nothing left there for him.

Agreed. I have the feeling that Sasori-no-danna was there for a little while, maybe until he was 10 or so, and then he realized it wasn't worth it, and he left. It's possible that he was living somewhere outside of Suna's borders for a few years, and then Zetsu or someone found him and told him about the Akatsuki, or he heard about them and sought them out, asking to join.

Quote :
Sasori
We knows Sasori had parents. They were just killed by KAKASHI'S DAD.

Yes... It's all that man's fault. Of course, if it weren't for him, Sasori-no-danna would've stayed in Sunagakure and been all happy with his parents, and he would've never joined the Akatsuki. But still... *wordlessly stabs the White Fang with a fork*

Quote :
Sasori
As we know, poor poor Sasori's parents were killed by stupid stupid Kakashi's dad. Sasori was really emotionally effected from that, so that's why he joined the Akatsuki and betrayed his village. The Akatsuki must have learned about him from the amazing puppets he made.

I'm assuming that it went something like that. Going along with my theory on this, I beleive the Akatsuki may have heard about his puppets and became interested in him. It is also possible that the Akatsuki may not have even been formed then. Sasori-no-danna left Sunagakure about 30 years ago, I beleive. He looks about 20-ish, and he must've turned himself into a puppet right before or right after he left his home village, so he might be... 50?! No way. NOOOO WAY. I'd say he's about 30 or so... he's definitely one of the older and possibly first members.

Quote :
Zetsu
I don't know what happened to Zetsu. At all.

Zetsu... Well, Zetsu's tough. If we go along with the 'he was experimented on by Orochimaru' theory, which makes a whole lot of sense, he was probably kidnapped from his country by said pedophile at a young-ish age. He was proably experimented on for a bunch of years, then when Oro joined the Akatsuki, he disposed of Zetsu by letting him join the organization, or die. Zetsu, even though he was probably unhappy with his form, wouldnt've wanted to die, so he joined the Akatsuki, making him one of the earlier members.

Quote :
Zetsu
I believe he did, a long time ago. Zetsu was normal at one point, I speculate.

As I said earlier, I also belive he was normal at one point. (I'll sketch that out some day... a normal Zetsu...) His parents were probably average people, and Zetsu was probably a genin or a chuunin, some lower rank because he probably wouldn'tve been kidnapped if he was. His parents were probably reluctant to let him become a ninja, but they let him because he really wanted to be one. They were probably killed when Zetsu was kidnapped because they "got in the way".

Quote :
Zetsu
Like I said back in the Zetsu thread, I believe that Zetsu was throughly experimented on and left as a wreck until found by Pein, who took him into the organization.

That is also a possibility. Orochimaru might have thrown Zetsu out of his... place... or Zetsu may have escaped while he was in critcal condition. Pein may have found him, or Konan may have, or he may have wandered into the hideout, way before it was all high-tech security and next-to-impossible to get into.

Finally! I've got a whole story for Hidan...
Quote :
Hidan
Simple. Jashin got out of control, and Hidan killed everyone.

Quote :
Hidan
Maybe so, but they were killed by Hidan. He may have not had parents or relatives.

Quote :
Hidan
Because life is way too boring and nobody is fun to play with anymore and the Akatsuki sounded super ultra cool. I feel that Hidan sought out the Akatsuki, instead of the Akatsuki finding him.

Well, I'm assuming it went something like this:

Hidan grew up in a small relatively-unknown ninja village, maybe near Kirigakure cause the symbol on his hitai-ate look vaguely like their symbol. They symbol also vaguely resembles Amegakure's symbol... I'm reckoning he's from one of the smaller unnamed countries nearby those. Anyways, he grew up, probably without parents to properly guide him. The village he lived in probably had a small amount of shinobi, but they were highly skilled, and he decided to become a shinobi. His village's main religion either was Jashin, or there was a group of young-ish people who followed some sort of Kami called Jashin. Hidan was most likely recruited, or he became interested in the group. If it was just that group that followed Jashin, maybe the other villagers did not beleive in Jashin and then the followers decided to kill the heathens (*quotidian word lawl*). So, Hidan's family/parents were most likely against Jashin, and Hidan had run away from them, and now he came to kill them. The Jashin followers may have underestimated the other ninja in the village, and were all wiped out by them. Hidan managed to escape, and he left his home village, and became a rogue nin.

From there on, he probably delved even deeper into Jashin, and managaed to become immortal around his late teens/early twenties. After that, he probably wandered around the villages, killing people to sacrifice to Jashin, and he eventually became bored with that. By then, he had probably heard about the Akatsuki, (this might've been in one of the 2 years between Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden) sought them out, and decided to join, just for the heck of it n cause he was bored. He probably went, "Oh look... I get to kill people if I join. Awesome." ...or something like that. I guess he didn't know what he was getting himself into. Hur.

*clears throat* ONWARD!

Quote :
Kakuzu
Kakuzu didn't make enough income to keep him satisfied. He had big plans.

Kakuzu NEVER had/has enough money. He was thinking big, beyond the tiny waterfall village that is so secluded and safe from the rest of the shinobi world. He decided they were weak and they were cowards, so he left the safest shinobi village out there and ventured off into the REAL WORLD! Of course, this was sucha long time ago that the waterfall village probably wasn't even a shinobi village yet, and maybe just a normal village. Kakuzu probaby still lost interest in it. He probably discovered that black market he deals in, the one that he sells bodies of important people to for insanely high amounts of money, and decided to... help them. I'm assuming he then trained for a really hysterically long time, researched like nuts, became a shinobi possibly under disguise in his old village, now a shinobi village, somehow managed to figure out how to live longer and have more than one heart at the same time, and became really powerful.

Around this time, since we know he fought the Shodai Hokage, Konoha must've been either being developed or a relatively new country. It's unknown if he beat the Shodaime, but I'm pretty sure he did... maybe he was the cause of Shodaime's death, or maybe it was Uchiha Madara. After that, he probably spent a few decades going around and collecting bounties or stealing money, and developed a decent amount of moolah. Later on, when the Akatsuki developed, he probably joined almost right away.
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

Their Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Stories   Their Stories Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:31 pm

Quote :
Kakuzu
I doubt Kakuzu's parents held much importance to him.

Right on, anikoku. Kakuzu was probably one of those kids that were insanely smart for their age, and he realized at a very young age how pathetic everyone in his village was, except for him of course. Me may have killed them, but I'm going for him just leaving them and the village without a second thought on them. He may have stolen their money first... :3

Quote :
Kakuzu
Money. It seems that Kakuzu has been in the orginization for quite a while, so I would say he was one of Pein's old associates (not as old as Konan, but around the same time as Zetsu).

Yes. I beleive that when Pein founded the Akatsuki, he may have already known Kakuzu. Kakuzu, as I said, may have been wandering around and he may have come across Pein and Konan during that huge war that happened a good thiry years ago or so. Kakuzu was way older than them (still is) and they probably felt slightly intimidated by him, considering how they were all pretty young and weak back then. He probably saw that they had no money, and left them. Later on, he probably met up with them again, only this time just Nagato/Pein and Konan, no Yuhiko. At that time, they probably were staring the Akatsuki or thinking about rebelling against the rest of the shinobi world, and they made an alliance with him. Kakuzu probably reluctantly gave them a bit of money to help with their cause. He may have gone off to kill some more people for bounty, got the money back the he gave to them by doing so, then returned to find the formed Akatsuki. He probably joined right away, and gave himself the title he has now. Akatsuki Treasurer.

Quote :
Konan
Konan didn't betray any village. Or did she? Her and Pein didn't belong to any village.

Well, I'm assuming they were part of Amegakure during the Great War, and they had to leave because of said war, or their parent were killed. I personally belevie her and Nagato were related, considering the likeness between them is a little bit uncanny. I have no clue why she does not have the rin'negan if that is the case, or why Yuhiko was with them. Maybe the rin'negan is something only guys can have... Yuhiko was most likely just their friend.

Quote :
Konan
Konan probably doesn't know her parents, since she was wandering with Pein at a young age.

This is also possible... Her and Nagato and Yuhiko could've all been orphans and they might've been in some orphanage and escaped during the war. They could've also been (cliché) orphans of war.

Quote :
Konan
Joined with Pein. Der.

I bet her and Pein are the founders of the Akatsuki... the first two official members as well. They're also probably the closest two members as well, considering how they practically (did) grow up together.

Quote :
Itachi
The Uchiha clan was limiting his capabilities. If Itachi kills his whole clan, he's gotta betray the village as well.

Yup. He killed the Uchihas. He obviously left after that, and even if he hadn't, he would've still probably been considered some sort of traitor. Itachi's the luckiest Akatsuki member. His lil brother is (regretably) one of the main characters in Naruto, meaning he is drawn into the story line a lot.

Quote :
Itachi
We know he does. But they're dead now.

Uchiha Fugaku & Uchiha Mikoto. Ah yes... their cold, dead bodies looked nice all stacked up and strewn on the floor, didn't they? Itachi must've gotten a lot of sadistic pleasure out of that. Maybe... maybe he actually regrets it a little... If so, that would be sad... but he probably doesn't so that's alright.

Quote :
Itachi
Because he wanted to keep trying his limits and become stronger. Teh Akatsuki's a perfect place for Itachi. I bet Madara told him about it.

I have nothing more to add to that. He totally was just looking for more power, and he OBVIOUSLY belongs in the Akatsuki. It was like, made for Itachi. *chuckles*

Quote :
Kisame
Everybody was mean to Kisame because he looked like a shark. Seriously mean, like throwing rocks at him and hurting him, even though he's polite and kind-hearted. No wonder he betrayed the village.

Kirigakure does have some funky shinobi, and Kisame was, or still is, one of the Seven Swordsmen of The Mist, so it is actually possible that he wasn't even bothered at all by the other villagers/shinobi. He probably went through the famous Mist Academy Graduation test, too. It seems like something he's capable of, ne? Killing all of his classmates was probably a piece of cake for Kisame. I be he didn't evev bat an eyelash. (Does he even HAVE eyelashes? O.o)

I have no idea why he left... maybe he became uninterested in being in the Seven Swordsmen, and he left. Maybe he felt like they were controlling what he could do to much. Maybe he decided that they were actually too violent for him. I bet he left because of Gato. Gato probably broke apart the Swordsmen, and Kisame didn't want to have anything to do with that crazy guy, so he left. He may have been forcefully recruited into the Akatsuki, almost like Deidara, or maybe he just joined because he wanted to be a part of something and he was already a rogue nin for leaving his village.

Quote :
Kisame
For some reason, my theory is that Kisame's parents weren't as sharky as he his. I believe they detested him too. (poor Kisame-san..)

Hell, maybe they loved him and they were proud of their special son. He does have a whole fricking lot of chakra. I belive its like... 10 times the amount Naruto had in the first part? Something completely amazing like that. Maybe THEY were sharky, too! They might've been killed by Gato, or maybe when he joined the Seven Swordsmen, the organization killed his parents and family so Kisame had no ties to anything but himself and Samehada.

Quote :
Kisame
After he betrayed the village, he had no where to go, so he got in contact with the Akatsuki and eventually joined.

Exactly what I said. Seconded.

Quote :
Pein
Ditto with Konan. Pein's past is still pretty unclear.

Quote :
Pein
Pein probably doesn't know his parents, since he was wandering with Konan at a young age.

Again, Pein, like Konan, was probably an orphan in Amegakure and was thrown out or he escaped during the Great War. It would work of either Nagato or Yuhiko.

Quote :
Pein
Madara's the original founder of the Akatsuki, but Pein must have been one of the first. Madara recruited him and Konan, I guess.

I beleive that Madara was probably starting out with an organization to counter Konoha that would work under his rule, and he was planning it out rather loosely. He must've come across Nagato, Yuhiko and Konan and then gotten them to join and rule so he could rule from the shadows.

Another issue on Pein is where Nagato went and/or what happened to him. Yuhiko is present and accounted for, but Nagato is obviously the real Pein, the one who came up with that name for himself, and the same child who possesed the Rin-negan and was taught by Jiraiya for a short amount of time. I'm guessing Pein actually has 7 bodies, instead of just the 6 that have been revealed. His most dangerous and precious body, the real him, is stored away somewhere completely safe. The Yuhiko-body is the one that is in charge after him, then the one that bears a resembelance to Deidara, the one we call Dein. Damn... I really wish we knew where exactly Nagato wentor what happened to him!

Quote :
Orochimaru
Orochimaru was a power-hungry man. That is all.

He probably just stumbled across the Akatsuki after he left Konoha and joined for power and to make a name for himself. Poor Sasori-no-danna had to deal with him... And stupid Oro took his ring, too! The Akatsuki are short on rings! He should give it back!

Quote :
Orochimaru
Who knows!?!?

I reckon he did, but like the other Sannin, his parents have yet to be mentioned. I don't even WANT to know what kind of people they were if Orochimaru is actually like them... *shudder*

Quote :
Orochimaru
He wanted power. Probably one of the earlier members.

Yuppers... He was powerful when he left, and I bet he was powerful enough for Madara/Pein and Konan to decide to recruit him, considering he was probably easily able to lend them chakra to extract a Bijuu from a Jinchuuriki.

Quote :
If we dunno much about their village, any theories?
Hidan's village- An extremely isolated village with a small population. With weird traditions. Gotta be that weird for Jashin to sprawn.
Kakuzu's village-Waterfall- A relatively normal but small village. I feel like something big and bad happened there (like a major disaster or disease that killed many people) that caused Kakuzu to think strongly "I don't want to die", causing him to have 5 hearts.

Hidan's- As I said, somewhere near Kirigakure or Amegakure, very small and secluded with few, but powerful shinobi. Agreed on the weird traditions. The kids in Hidan's generation were probably troublemakers and delinquents, too.

Kakuzu's- Back when he lived there, it was probably just an average village with very little money and no shinobi. I don't think anything could've happened there, considering it's in some sort of cave-like thing behind a HUGE waterfall, I just think that Kakuzu never wanted to be sepated from his money or he never wanted to stop getting money.

Quote :
Where did Hidan come from, dammit!
Hidan's forehead protector shows that he's not from any village we know of. While the symbol may look like that of the Hidden Rain Village, it is not. Seeing their close resemblance, however, I would assume that Hidan's village is either nearby, or shares the same terrain features of the Hidden Rain. Apparently, the symbol on one's forehead protector is not that of their country, but that of their village. That means that Hidan is liable of coming from the Land Of Rain.

Again, his village most likely was around/near Amegakure or Kirigakure. Considering the swilry look of the lines that is like the lines on the Mist hitai-ate, and that the lines are a little bit more vertical, more like the Rain hitai-ate, it's near one of those, almost for sure.

The whole village-country-land thing is, in general, very confusing. I have a mao of the Narutoverse in front of me, and aparently there are 5 main villages/countries, each one under the rule of a Kage. The Gokage are the 5 main shinobi village leaders.

Heres the map I'm looking at, from my Naruto fanbook, and a list of the Kages-Hidden Villages-Countrys.

STILLLL INNN PRROOOOOGRESSS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Their Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Stories   Their Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning of the Red Moon :: Akatsuki :: General-
Jump to: